Monday, July 21, 2008

Mommy Meltdown

I had my first "Mommy Meltdown" this evening. Its not even been a week yet and Im trying to be "Supermom" and its just not working! Ive been trying to do everything (finger sticks, shots, meal plan) and its taking its toll. I keep questioning myself and reminding myself its only been a week but I feel like the Mommy of a newborn again. Having to pack the bag and make sure I have everything I need. I love my hubby dearly but I just wish that some of this stress could be taken off me. He saw how upset I was and didnt realize how much he was needed. Ive just always been the one to take care of the girls and their every need and this is just something I need help with. I was finally able to get a nice hot bubble bath and relax and I felt much better once I got out.

No comments: