Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rushed Day

I had a rushed day and now Im ready for bed so I will make this a short update....

Finally got my computer back and Im not on the laptop anymore. It had a virus and crashed but thankfully everything was saved and I just have to save it all to DVD. Went to Walmart and got groceries and then rushed back home for lunch. Kay had hockey conditioning so we had to go back out and while I was out I got a call back from the Diabetes Center. Seems the ball was dropped and they "forgot" about us so....we have an appt tomorrow with the Dietitian...YAY!! Guess I have to be pro-active and stay on top of things to make sure Kaceys getting the care she deserves! We're going to be getting the "Back to School Plan" so we can make sure Kacey is getting the care she needs at school.

OK thats about it for now...Im tired and Im calling it a night!

Till tomorrow...
Jill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Aaron Capp I have written several cookbooks for diabetics. But what I would like you to help me promote the writing a new book call "Fighting Kids Type 1 Diabetes" The book is about helping parents cope with Type 1 diabetes as well as looking for ways to help prevent it. 60% of the profits from the book will be for diabetic research the other 40% will be for production and promotion of the book. If you promote this book on your blog I would be happy to acknowledge your efforts in the book. You will find more information at: http://aaroncapp.com/fighting-diabetes/

Hope You Have a Great Day
Aaron Capp